Ill-fitting dentures can cause more troubles for denture wearers than they solve. If you live with loose dentures, you probably regard them as a necessary evil. Though they certainly look better than a toothless mouth, in practical terms they leave much to be desired because they influence two fundamental activities: eating and talking.
Missing Out on Life?
Unfortunately, many discouraged denture wearers have stopped dining in restaurants or engaging in social activities because they are afraid their dentures will come loose.
Implant dental procedures are permitting former denture wearers to re-engage in life. Consider the merits of implant anchored dentures:
- They are stable because the implant is anchored in the bone.
- Your denture is fixed, it will not move around in your mouth.
- They prevent bone loss that can develop when teeth are removed.
- They eliminate the necessity of regular denture relines.
- They do not irritate gums.
- No denture adhesive is necessary.
Patients who have replaced their traditional dentures with implant overdentures enthusiastically say that the dental implant cost was more than worth it.
Get Your Life Back
Do you want to eat normally again? What is the value of maintaining your facial shape? Can you put a price on confidence?
For more details about dental implants, call 254-230-1958 to schedule a consultation with Steven Cutbirth. Steven T. Cutbirth DDS is located at 1613 Lake Success Dr in Waco. We have been providing unmatched dental care since 1981.
We offer comprehensive dentistry.